Wednesday, June 20, 2012

An invitation to you....

This blog is a place of conversation, and I hope to be of service.  If you have any sorts of questions or comments about Catholic or sacred architecture, sacred art and iconography, theology or liturgy, art and architectural history, cultural and aesthetic issues, please feel free to post a message, or to email me at steve@liturgicalenvirons.com.  I will do my best to answer your questions.

I also welcome you to visit our website Liturgical Environs PC to see the way the ideas I think about inform the buildings I design.

And if you are interested in my services as a Catholic architect for your parish building project, whether a new building or a remodel, please feel free to contact us at:

Liturgical Environs PC
9402 S 47th Place
Phoenix AZ 85044
t. 480.783.8787

No comments:

Post a Comment